Pudina Chutney Recipe
Make this flavorful Mint Chutney Recipe to go along as a dip for Idli, Dosa, Roti or even as a spread for Sandwiches.
- 1 bunch mint Pudina leaves, washed and chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 small piece ginger sliced
- 4-5 green chillies chopped
- 1 tsp coconut optional, shredded
- 2-3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin seeds or powder
- 1 tsp urad dhal
- 1 tsp channa dal
- Salt to taste
In a shallow pan, fry Urad Dal, Channa Dal and Cumin seeds with a teaspoon of Oil until they sputter.
Next add in the green chillies and Onions.
Continue frying for about 5 minutes in low flame.
Next transfer these into a mixer.
Add in the Pudina leaves, shredded coconut and the garlic
Blend this to a smooth paste using a little water.
Serve With Pulao, Biryani, Dosas, Idli or Rotis.