Adai Dosa Recipe - Make the healthiest Dosa in the world, with this easy recipe
- 2 cups Par boiled Rice
- 1/2 cup Toor Dal Pigeon pea lentils
- 1/2 Cup Chana Dal Bengal Gram Dal / Split Chickpea
- 1/2 cup Mung Dal Yellow Lentils
- 6 nos Green Chilies
- 3 tablespoon Grated Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Pepper and Cumin Powder Coarsely powdered
- 2 tablespoon Coriander Leaves Finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Curry Leaves Finely Chopped
- 1 pinch Salt To taste, as per your preference
- 2 tablespoon Oil To fry the Dosas
Soak rice and dhal together for 2-3 hours.
Grind it along with coconut and chillies till it becomes a thick paste.
Mix with other ingredients.
Heat a heavy dosa pan and spread little batter on it using the ladle into a thick circular adai/dosa
Add a teaspoon of oil around and fry on both sides in medium flame. Serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce.