Neither spicy nor bland – this curd (dahi) kurma will appeal to those who don’t like thier curries hot. It can also be served as a snack before the main course.
Curd Korma (Yoghurt Kurma)
- Potatoes ¼ kg
- Fresh broad or butter beans seeds ¼ kg
- Beans seeds ¼ kg
- Onions 3
- Curd 1 ½ cup
- Garam masala ¼ tsp
- Coconut ½
- Cashew nuts 8-10
- Poppy seeds 2 tsp
- Green chillies 7
How to make:
- Cut onions into long thin pieces.
- Dice potatoes into one inch square pieces and cook in pressure cooker along with butter beans using just enough water to cover it.
- Take care to not overcook. Grind other ingredients with enough water.
- Heat ghee and fry onions till translucent.
- Add the ground masala, cooked vegetables without water and beaten curd to it.
- Add garam masala just before removing from fire.
Photo is only indicative and may not be of actual dish.
Liked this recipe?Comment below how it was!
Let us know on Facebook @indianfoodkitchens