Coriander Chutney Recipe – This simple recipe for Coriander Chutney will be the perfect accompaniment for North Indian main course dishes like Rotis and Parathas or South Indian varieties like Idli, Dosa and Vada. However, it goes also well with Biryani and Pulao varieties. Make this truly versatile Chutney recipe at home.
Make the poor coriander the hero with this Coriander Chutney recipe. Coriander has always been relegated to being the ‘garnish’ ingredient in almost every Indian recipe, but we are going to change all that with this mighty Chutney recipe 🙂
Presenting very simple steps for you to make this Chutney for your next meal. You can increase the spiciness of the dish by varying the quantity or type of Chillies that you use.
Regardless this one will certainly add that zing to an otherwise boring meal.
Ideas to pair coriander Chutney with:
More Chutney Recipes are here.
Find step-by-step recipe for Coriander Chutney, below.
Coriander Chutney Recipe
- 1 bunch Coriander Leaves
- 3 tablespoon Coconut grated
- 2 nos. Green Chillies
- 3 nos. Red Chillies dry, roasted
- 1 piece Ginger small
- 3 flakes Garlic
- 1 no. Onion small
- 1 teaspoon Lemon make it into a juice
- 1 pinch Salt to taste
How to make:
- Blend all the above in a mixer to a smooth paste adding a little water.
- Can be refrigerated for about 1-2 days.
- So easy to prepare, can be eaten with Chapathis, Rotis or Idlies.