Banana Pudding Recipe is a fun recipe to make and to eat. This is surely a hit with kids and with kids at heart.
It is easy to make with the given ingredients. Involve kids who are interested in cooking or you want them to be involved in creating this fun dish.
Bananas have always been a easy no-hassle fruit and goes well with so many Indian dishes – partciulary Indian desserts. You cannot go wrong with this dish since its so straight forward and easy to make.
Find this simple recipe below to make Banana Pudding at home today.
Banana Pudding Recipe
- Large Pan
- 4 nos. Banana
- 1 cup Chocolate sauce
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate powder
How to make:
- Cut the banana into big pieces.
- Mix the chocolate sauce and chocolate powder to make a cream.
- Then add the banana pieces into this cream.
- Mix the powdered sugar into the cream.
- Set this mixture for sometime in a freezer until the pudding becomes soft to medium hardness.
- Serve this with biscuits or cherries.