Banana Custard Recipe is an easy-to-follow recipe that you can get your kids to also participate in. It adds such flavor to any fruit salad based sweet or dessert.
So here’s a simple dessert that uses Ripe Bananas, a few biscuits that are at home and Milk to create a delicious dessert that you can serve for Lunch or Dinner.
Find this step-by-step recipe below to make yummy Banana Custard.
Banana Custard Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Custard Powder
- 1/2 liter Milk
- 100 grams Sugar
- 2 drops Vanilla essence-
- 1 packet Glucose biscuits
- 10 cherries for toppings
How to make:
- Boil milk and sugar.
- Mix custard powder in little milk separately in a bowl and then add to the boiling milk.
- Keep stirring without leaving the ladle idle.
- Take it out from fire after when it has become thick.
- Cool it for sometime.
- Then add the essence in it.
- In the serving cups, put/add the prepared custard, then add the banana pieces and then add again the custard and then add the biscuits.
- Spread another layer of custard on top of it.
- Then decorate with cherries on top of them and set the mixture in the freezer for sometime.
- Keep checking the freezer until the custard doesn't become too hard.
- Once its is sufficiently cooled, serve it in wine glasses