Banana Biscuits Recipe – This is a fun snack that is easy to make for an evening session with Chai. It’s on the healthier side since we are using Wheat flour for the fries.
Use the versatality of the humble Banana by creating this simple yet delecatable snack biscuits using easy to use ingredients.
We recommend that you make these Banana biscuits as a tea-time snack or as a starter for your Lunch or Dinner menus.
Find this easy recipe below for making those delicious Banana Biscuits.
- 4 nos Bananas ripe
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pinch Dry Ginger Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Om Powder
How to make:
- Grind or mash the banana into smooth paste.
- To this mix wheat flour, salt, dry ginger powder, Om seeds, and little water.
- Mix this like chapati dough.Add little ghee while mixing the dough.
- Later after 1 hour,roll like chapathis and cut it into biscuit shapes and deep fry it in the oil to become crispy.
- Serve with Jam or a dollop of Peanut Butter